Monday, February 9, 2009

The Wonders of Youtube

If Arlie faints in excitement, I won't be surprised. I was on Youtube, and I came across a video with a link to somebody's Youtube channel. This somebody is............drumroll.........Georgie Henley!!!!! For those of you who don't know who that is, she plays Lucy in Narnia. Well, I sent her a message, and she responded! I left Arlie a note in her room this morning, saying that Georgie said hi to her. She obviously got the note, because when she got home today, she took one look at me, then galloped down the hallway screaming, "GEORGIE HENLEY!!!!!" It was really funny. Then Harrison made me send Georgie the video of them dancing, which, by the way, you can watch on Youtube. Just type in ChaosTimesSix. Make sure to get all the capital letters in the right spot. Check back for more!

xoxo*HannaH*oxox
P.S.: It's snowing. Again.

No comments: