Wednesday, November 26, 2008

This week has been.....

Insane! So both Hayley and I were sick on Friday. Then on Saturday night, as many of you have heard, Hayley went to the hospital. I felt very unloved because my mom barely even said hi to me when she got back from the hospital. So I was pretty much ignored for the next few days. Sunday was boring, but I was really tired because Hayley kept talking and coughing in her sleep ( I share a room with her at my dad's house) and she kept waking me up. On Monday, I was sick again , so my mom took Hayley and I to the doctor. They tested me for flu, and drew blood. I have no idea why they took blood, but whatever. I don't have flu, but I have a cold. I went to school on Tuesday, only to be bombarded with questions from my friends about my sister. The same day, I found out that one of my friends had been suspended while I was gone. I'm not sure what he did. After school that day, I went to the doctor and found out that I have ADD. At least now I know why I can never focus. That night at dinner, my mom repeated a hilarious joke that Jeff told us. I barfed/spit the milk I was drinking all over the table. I looked like a baby that had just spit up. This made my mother crack up. Ha. Hilarious. This morning, I woke up late. I was having a bad hair day, and I was just tired. Then I had an orthodontist appointment after school, so my mom picked me up. As soon as I get in the car, my mom tells me that Arlie has sliced her finger open. Awesome. Another doctor visit. By now, we have bought them a nice TV. We're just cool like that.

However, some good things did happen this week. Saturday night, I got to babysit my former piano teacher's son, Lukas. He is 1, and he's really cute. Then, on Sunday, my dad put a TV in our room so Hayley could stay in bed. We spent the day watching movies, including Santa Clause 2 and The Land Before Time. Haha. We're so mature. On Monday, I got to miss school again, which is always a plus, even though I was sick. Monday night, I forced Arlie to watch Narnia with me ( she has never seen it). We had a little movie party in my room, which included root beer and graham crackers. It is now her favorite movie. She is counting down the days until the second one comes out, just like me ( 6 days! OMG!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!). On Tuesday, despite the annoying questions, I got lots of hugs. You see, I don't usually miss two days of school in a row. Not to mention, I was gone on Friday and Monday, so nobody saw me for 4 days! So my friends were glad to have me back. That night, Arlie made me watch her favorite parts of Narnia again. She ended up getting in trouble because it was "past her bedtime" (Wow, two minutes. Big whoop) but it was still fun. Today, when I was finished and walking out to the waiting area of my orthodontist, I saw some of our friends that we haven't seen in a long time. My mom talked to them forever and then we finally left. And now, I am in my comfy jammies. The reason I am still up at 10:17 is because.........WE HAVE A FOUR-DAY-WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Phew. Sorry, I got a little excited. Just a little. Tiny bit. Teehee. But anyway, I shall retire to my television now. I'm not tired yet. And I'm saving up for my tiredness for tomorrow. I will be sleeping off the 9,000 calories from my Thanksgiving dinner. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!

xoxo*Hannah*oxox

1 comment:

Unicorns said...

bahahaha wooow hannah...

this is why i love you ;)
you silly billy